A professional association exists to satisfy the needs and represent the interests of its members. CMC-Canada provides:
- Online Communities: Members-Only Online Groups, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Social Events: Pub nights, meet-ups, in-demand speakers
- Pre- and Post-Certification Courses
- Special Interest Groups
- Exclusive Online Industry Content
- Mentorship Program
- Regular Seminars: (In-person and online)
- Consult - An online publication by CMC-Canada
- Common Body of Knowledge
- Industry Reports
- Uniform Code of Professional Conduct
Special Rates for Young Professionals
Investing in your intellectual property sets you up for future success -- and shows your dedication to professionalism and high standards.
These special rate options allow you to learn more about the industry, the CMC Designation, and the benefits of membership while you’re in this critical stage of your career:
- Intro (Trial) Rate (50% off): A special one-time offer of a reduced (12-month) membership rate for first-time members under 40*.
- Special Exam Rate (50% off): Receive 50% off the oral examination rate to obtain your Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation.
Serious about consulting? Earn the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation, the profession's only international certification mark.
The CMC Designation assures your clients that they have engaged a professional who will deliver a higher level of management consulting through assurance that you have/are:
- Completed a rigorous certification process.
- A record of successful assignments.
- The endorsement of recognized practitioners.
- Demonstrated an ongoing commitment to management consulting as both a profession and a career.
- Is subject to the Professional Code of Ethics.
Read more about the benefits of CMC-Canada membership or apply online today to start your CMC Certification journey!
*Rate applies to previous student members as well.