Stephen has over twenty-five years of experience providing advisory and consulting services to private and public entities. Stephen’s clients encompass a wide range of industries including energy, utilities, manufacturing, and telecommunications.
He improves clients’ business results through technology led transformation and by optimizing their use and management of IT.
He is a Chartered Accountant and a Certified Management Consultant. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Honors degree in Accounting and Financial Management from the University of Sheffield, and is a graduate of the Institute of Corporate Directors Director’s Education Program.
Recent Speaking Engagements
• KPMG IT Advisory Breakfast series-Top 10 IT Trends for 2012
• KPMG IT Advisory Breakfast series-Cloud Computing
• KPMG Audit Committee series-Director’s role in IT Strategy-panel member
Stephen has held several executive positions in community and non-profit organizations including:
• Vice President and Treasurer, ICMC-BC
• Vice President, Swim Alberta, Southern Region
• Treasurer, Nose Creek Swim Association
• Treasurer, ABC Calgary Charter School
• Member, Fundraising Committee, Parents Anonymous and Calgary Children’s Cottage
• Treasurer, Storybook Theatre