Allan Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.allanwilsonandassociates.ca, is a management coach to owners and managers of technology-based companies. He helps with issues related to planning and strategy, with a constant focus on profitable growth. His experience includes working as a Principal in the Consulting and Entrepreneurial Services practices of Ernst & Young in the ‘80s, up to the establishment of Allan Wilson and Associates in 1992. In February 2013 Allan Wilson and Associates was listed as the number one consulting firm for SME technology companies in the Backbone 200 report.
The value Allan Wilson and Associates brings to clients includes;
• Experience working with hundreds of companies in the technology sector.
• Current knowledge of trends in technology sales and marketing.
• Knowledge of reliable advisors in all service areas.
• Knowledge of programs available to technology companies
• Involvement in the Toronto technology cluster, with access to other companies with complimentary products and strategies.
For further information about Allan Wilson and Associates: www.allanwilsonandassociates.ca
Specialties: Business and marketing strategy for advanced technology companies, with an emphasis on implementation.