I am a Chartered Quality Professional (MCQI-UK) with an MSc in Strategic Quality Management, a BA in International Business & 38 years of multifaceted experience in the private & public sectors. I am deeply respectful of workplace diversity, organizational & national cultures & I strongly identify with CSR benefits
As a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Reg. Lead QMS/OSH Auditor/Trainer & Lead Specialist in Certified Management Systems and past HR Manager, I have been engaged in institutional strengthening and human capacity building with SME's for over 15 years. I have worked with grant funding agencies that obtained funding from Inter American Development Bank, was a registered senior consultant to Caricom Trade Support and the International development Bank Having owned and operated my own small business for over 10 years I have a first hand knowledge and understand SME challenges . I work with SME's and their teams to harness invaluable perspectives & organizational knowledge from all functions & levels of their organization. I apply conceptual frameworks to disintegrate complex quality issues from single/multiple sources to gather & interpret data, conceptualize & model probable causes, in order to more accurately diagnose root causes & generate sound recommendations for business process improvement.
I look for existing strengths in SME's and build on it and re-pattern the areas for improvement , develop lessons learnt and implement sound corrective actions to derive intended outcomes. I have used the ISO 9001 series for small businesses for over 30 SME's and infused guideline standards for cusomer service, corporate social responsibility ,managing risk to strengthen SME's overall service delivery.
I work with leaders to strengthen their understanding of management systems in the context of meeting global trade requirements & have successfully implemented QHSE Management Systems in over 50 companies, conducted over 60 lead/internal auditing & general QMS programs & performed over 100 contractor/supplier audits. Over 90% of SME's I have assisted are now pre-qualified with multinationals.
I am highly versatile & can partner with:
1. Registrars to conduct 3rd party audits and training
2. Multinationals to conduct your audits as well as your suppliers QHSE audits
3. SME's for business process improvement
4. Franchisors and hotel chains to conduct location audits, mystery visits on your franchisees to assess process compliance.
5. New quality professionals to build competence in QMS
6. Consultants to use complementary Quality and Organizational Excellence Frameworks to strengthen interventions
7. Training Organizations to develop, conduct and deliver training
8. Standards Bodies in developing, reviewing, promoting Quality standards
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-922-6709