You are invited to attend our "Meet and Greet" event while enjoying the most spectacular view Winnipeg has to offer.
Building on our most recent events where we talked about leveraging the value of our CMC designation, we are now asking you to not only attend, but also to reach out and invite an appropriate guest.
You and your guest* should attend because:
- Great opportunity to network and raise yours and your guest’s profile. You and your guest put a priority on maintaining the highest standards within your practice. The contacts you make here with other like-minded professionals could result in some interesting collaborations going forward.
- Power in numbers. With your help, this event can lead to an increased number of very qualified members, and that helps us communicate and confirm throughout the Manitoba market place that the CMC brand provides “a higher level of consulting”.
- Terrific view. Chance to experience the best view in Winnipeg – this event is being held in the revolving lounge on the 31st floor of Prairie 360.
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017
Location: The Revolving Lounge, Prairie 360, 31st Floor - 83 Garry St., Winnipeg
Cost: Priceless - you can't beat that!
Agenda: Networking + a very short presentation/ Q&A to discuss the current status of consulting in Canada and the pertinence & positioning of the CMC organization within the industry.
*WHO TO INVITE:
You are strongly encouraged to bring a guest, or more than one, who is actively engaged in the Consulting Profession and/or is a prospective CMC candidate. Here is a summary of key requirements:
- Three years of full time (1200 hours per year) experience in the business of management consulting as demonstrated by engagement summaries and client references.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional designation (CPA, PEng)
- Demonstrated competencies in one or more of the functional areas of management (Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Production/Operations)
- Acknowledge and agree to abide by the Uniform Code of Conduct to protect the public, client and profession which among other responsibilities requires maintaining high professional and ethical standards and maintaining the skills and knowledge consistent with client needs
- “Faster track” acceptance processes are in place for individuals who meet one of these criteria:
- Executive Stream - candidates who hold an executive position in an established consultancy
- Experienced Stream - candidates who have at least eight years of management consulting experience
If you have questions please call Rick Klimczak CMC at 204-254-4082 - or any other CMC-Manitoba Council member.
Already registered, but want to add another guest? No problem! Please forward your guests' information to Emma Girduckis - firstname.lastname@example.org