Strategic Change by Design Certificate
Identify and Assess Change Opportunities
April 15 - May 20, 2019
Learn how to engage stakeholders and identify and assess change opportunities and options using:
- Strategic change analysis
- CMC management consulting framework
- Visual models (e.g. Business Model Canvas)
- Various analysis techniques
Using a blended learning approach, the course is structured for interactive and flexible learning. Participants will require an internet connected laptop and a headset with a microphone. The course is composed of:
- 5 live instructor-led webinars
- 4 assignments with online peer interaction and instructor assessment
- Required reading and brief quizzes
- Optional advanced reading
Course Schedule (25 hours over 5 weeks):
- April 15, 22, 29 - Live interactive webinar 8:00pm-9:00pm EST
- May 13, 20 - Live interactive webinar 8:00pm-9:00pm EST
- Self study, assignment and online peer review in between each webinar
Registration Deadline: April 12, 2019
Strategic Change by Design Module 1 is a prerequisite for this course. If you missed Module 1, register your interest to email@example.com.
For more information about the complete Strategic Change by Design Certificate, learn more here.
Louise A. Harris CMC, CCMP
Strategic Change Consultant & International Speaker
CMC-Canada Members - $945 +HST
Non-members - $1195 +HST
Save $300 when you bundle Modules 2 & 3!
Module 2 & 3 Bundle
CMC-Canada - $1590 +HST (Save $300)
Non-members - $1995 +HST (Save $395)
CMC CPD Points:
Module 2 - 25 points
Module 2 & 3 - 50 points
(Eligible for PMP, CPA, CIPS, ACMP, CPHR professional development points)
With self-study and recordings of the live webinars, this course is flexible to adapt to changes in your schedule. However, if things happen such that you are unable to participate in or complete the course, we will give you a credit for the next offering of the course.
Minimum course enrollment is 12 participants and the maximum is 25 participants.