This program provides participants with a set of best practices developed to improve their knowledge and ability to make the best ethical decisions in their management consulting practices. In addition, it explores how to resolve ethical dilemmas frequently faced by management consultants.
The answers to the following questions, and other thought-provoking issues, are addressed within the course:
- What is a conflict of interest and how can it be avoided?
- If such a conflict does arise, how can it be resolved?
- What does it mean to treat a client's information as confidential?
- Is the duty to serve a client absolute?
- When could this duty to serve the client conflict with one's duty to the profession, the firm and other professionals?
- How can you limit your legal liability?
Please note this program is approximately 6 hours long, followed by a self-administered, online exam which must be submitted within 1 month of taking the course.
Ethical Behaviour: Best Practices of Management Consultants is part of the course requirements to obtain the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation. Learn more about the CMC designation here.
This course is taught by Sheila Carruthers, MBA, CMC.
Cancellations received in writing on or before March 29, 2019 will be refunded the full amount. After March 29, 2019 a $100 administrative fee will apply for cancellation or transfer to an alternate course.