Please join us for an important collaborative event with the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce:
MANITOBA’S BUSINESS OUTLOOK, HOW CMCs CAN:
• Contribute To Our Province’s Growth
• Take Advantage Of Our Province’s Opportunities
The Manitoba Chamber of Commerce recently commissioned a comprehensive survey of our Province’s business owners and leaders. They received approximately 500 responses. From this they published a comprehensive report with assessments on everything from business performance, to government policies to labour market issues. Chuck Davidson, the Chambers President and CEO, is going to present the highlights of their analysis.
This will be an interactive event. Aside from receiving current and meaningful insights on the state of the Province, you will be asked for suggestions on how we as CMCs can:
• Assist business leaders address their biggest challenges
• Ensure business leaders understand the benefits and value of utilizing designated professionals who abide by a Code of Ethics
• Best develop an enhanced ongoing relationship with the Provincial Chambers to better serve our respective stakeholders
A SPECIAL BONUS: All participants will be provided an official 42 page copy of the Manitoba Chambers' Business Outlook Survey Results and Analysis
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Time: Networking and Hot Breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.;
Presentation and Table Discussions 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Location: Norwood Hotel, 112 Marion St., Winnipeg
Fee: Members: $25.00, Non-members: $35.00