If you’re open to a change in the rules of engagement and would like to fast track your way to strategic advisor status with your prospects and clients, join us for breakfast with Guest Speakers Paul Quinney and Terry Ledden.
Thursday, May 5th, 2016 - 7:30AM to 9:00AM
Rideau Club Lounge - 15th Floor, 99 Bank Street, Ottawa
Here’s what you’ll discover:
• The difference between managing your sales process and writing proposals.
• A proven technique to weed out the curious from the committed.
• How to CLOSE before you PROPOSE.
• How to stop educating prospects so they know what to ask your competition.
• When to talk and when to walk.
• How to make yourself different than your competition, so they buy YOU instead of them.
• How to cut the wasted time giving out proposals and hoping to win those consulting assignments you never get.